Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Visual Stimuli 29.04.2014






Antlers, always and forever.
I can't believe I still haven't got an antlers tattoo. 

Reminds me of creautres from Attack the Block.
Awesome movie. Gotta check it out.
 
At this rate, I will have my blog shut down too.
Kahrolsun bağzı şeyler.
 




In gold we trust. I can't believe I still haven't got a gold tattoo :)








For all of you out there wondering what to get
here is another birthday gift idea for me
. 

Galaxy is this close.
It's dangerous out there. Don't go alone. Take this with you.

Mother nature bitches! You stand no chance. 
Now that's my kind of daughter ;) I have great hopes for that kid.
You feel calm and relaxed.
Your eyes are starting the close. 
Gotta love Kramer.
Really?

When I first started pole dancing, I saw this gif
and asked my teacher if I was ever going to be able to do bodywave.
She said yes, yet I was dubious.
Today I can do mean proud bodywave.
Thank you Burcu
 
Önce esniyo, sonra wiggle wiggle. Kıro 

Yeah! That's fucking ostrich skiing.
Deal with it!





Who is with me!!!!!


2 comments: